Sat, Jun 27, 2020 |
1:00PM - 8:00PM
2020 Eastern Oregon Beer Festival *Canceled due to COVID-19*
Seventh Annual Eastern Oregon Beer Festival, hosted by La Grande Main Street DowntownEVENT ENDED
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT
The Seventh Annual Eastern Oregon Beer Festival promises to be huge. We will feature beers from breweries across Oregon, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond!! Live music, local crafts, great food and Q&A’s with brewers are all part of the biggest and best craft beer festival of Eastern Oregon. Everyone who purchases a General Admission tasting pass receives a commemorative tasting glass.
Proceeds from this event will go towards community and business development, community events, and beautification projects. It is the goal of La Grande Main Street Downtown to make this the signature event of Eastern Oregon. La Grande Main Street is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to engage the community to create a welcoming and economically diverse downtown rooted in La Grande’s history and culture.
2020 FESTIVAL DETAILS:
Saturday, June 27th, 2020
1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
General Admission Passes:
- $25 pre-sale (available beginning April 1st)
- or $30 at the gate.
VIP is Back!
- VIP Passes are available for $50, but are very limited!
- VIPs are invited to attend a VIP-only event with brewers, brewery reps, and other dedicated beer enthusiasts on Friday, June 26th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- VIPs can also enter the Fairgrounds 1 hour early on the 27th
- Available March 15th, limited to 150 passes!
Festival entry fee for non-drinkers $5
Please check www.eobeerfest.org often for more information.
Union County Fairgrounds, La Grande, Oregon.
Please check back often for